9.15 am Please register at the Control Point adjacent to the age group pitches. Alternatively please email them in advance to email@example.com
Copies of fixture will also be available at the Control Points.
9.30 am Referee briefing will take place near each age group control point
9.30 am First aider briefing will take place by First Aid (orange) tent for Twickenham First Aiders. All visiting club first aiders are welcome to join.
10.00am Matches commence
10.05am Medals will be available for collection at the Control Point shortly after kick off
TRAVEL TO TRFC:
We encourage as many people to car-share as possible or to make use of public transport. Details of how to find us can be found on the following link: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/TW12+3PE/
We do appreciate that many of you will need to use cars and we will be offering parking on site at a charge of £5 per car. This will be collected by the Marshals adjacent to the main pitch. Please cooperate with the parking marshals as they will have a difficult job to do and remember that they are all volunteers. Please park considerately and note that all vehicles are parked entirely at own risk. Unfortunately, once the car parks are full, you will need to park in the local area – please be considerate to our neighbours and do not park across driveways.
On the understanding that visiting clubs have referred their players to the RFU Child Protection and Best Practice guidelines relating to photography & recorded images, a players tournament entry is accepted only on the basis that the player has knowledge that this tournament is held on grounds where public access is beyond our control and that the player has legally consented photography use to their club.
We are pleased to announce that DE Photo has been appointed as the Official Photographers for our event. This event, by its very nature, is in the public arena and may result in the recording and publication of your image. If you do not wish your photo to be taken please let a member of the DE Photo team know. All DE Photo staff have been DBS checked and the company operates very strict privacy and data protection policies and are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Full copies of DE Photo’s GDPR documentation can be found at dephoto.biz/GDPR"
Please encourage all your families to help keep the site tidy and to dispose of all rubbish in the bags located around the field.
• Do not take glass on to the playing fields.
• Please ensure that any tents are erected well away from the pitches.
• Do not leave small children unattended and they should not be allowed anywhere near the touchlines, where there is a danger that they may be injured by players running or being tackled into touch.
• Only coaches, players and officials are allowed on the field of play. Spectators should not encroach on to the playing area.
• Please follow the directions of car park attendants to ensure that emergency access paths are kept clear in case an ambulance needs access.
• The area behind the Clubhouse and to the left is out of bounds apart from access for emergencies.
Each Squad must provide their own first aid cover. There will be a Twickenham First Aiders briefing at the First Aid Tent at 9.30am (see map). All age groups are welcome to join. The Orange First Aid Tent will be located close to all the pitches (see map), and a first aid room will be available within the club house. A Defibrillator is located next to the Main Bar in the club house.
Various refreshments are available throughout the day from the clubhouse and catering stalls outside (including a BBQ, a food van with Vegetarian options and a cake stall). The bar will be open during licensing hours but only drinks in plastic containers, plastic bottles or cans may be taken outside the Clubhouse.
No studded boots, dirty footwear or dirty kit is permitted in the clubhouse.
These are available inside the clubhouse and portaloos will be on-site for the event.
In the unlikely eventuality of an emergency please seek out and adhere to official’s instructions. Should you have concerns please contact the officials at the information desk in the clubhouse.
Please do take care of valuable at all times. TRFC cannot be held responsible for any loss.
• We do not encourage dogs at the ground but if bringing them is absolutely unavoidable they should be kept on a lead and under the supervision of a responsible adult at all times. They should not at any time be allowed on to the playing area and any mess should be removed and properly disposed of immediately.
• Bins are provided for rubbish to be deposited and we would be grateful if teams would collect any litter from areas that they have used at the end of the day.