On the 20th October, we have the Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) charity providing heart screenings for people aged from 14 to 35 at the club house in Bushy Park. This is free of charge, but we encourage you to make a donation on the day of £20 so we can make a donation back to the charity.
You need to register to make an appointment:
1. Visit www.testmyheart.org.uk/private/
2. Find Teddington RFC listed for the 20th of October 2019 Click Register.
3. The password for this screening is Antlers . Please do not give out this password as this screening is private.
4. Select a time slot and click ‘register now’. (You can book up to 3 appointments at one time.)
5. Fill in the required details.
6. Once the appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email; this will include a consent form. Please download the document, read carefully before completing and take it with you on the day.
We will keep this access exclusively to members for two weeks, after which time it will be opened up to other clubs in the area.
The family of Charlie Ibrahimi, one of our players who tragically died due to heart failure, have raised the money to allow us to do this. We thank them for taking such a positive action from their bereavement.