The Under 15's training will commence on Sunday 3rd of September 2017 at Bushy Park from 12pm. Training is every Sunday and we also offer a mid-week training session, this is on Tuesday nights at our training ground in Udney Road in Teddington.
We now support:
• Dedicated RFUW coaches and support from RFU Community Coaches
• Welcoming, friendly atmosphere in picturesque Bushy Park
• Close to train and bus routes
• Safe and secure environment, with dedicated Child Welfare officers
• Pathway to Senior rugby with Teddington Ladies
• Pathway to County and Divisional rugby
• Training 12am on Sunday's, 6pm on Thursdays
There is no obligation for newcomers, we offer a month free trial to see if the girls enjoy rugby before they sign up.
We have qualified female coaches and a varied, exciting calendar of matches and events for the season.
There are also opportunities for representative rugby at junior levels and hopefully the girls will stay with the club beyond the junior stage and play for the Ladies team too.
For more information please contact: