This Sunday we are at London Irish for the West London League, round 2.
London Irish Amateur RFC Hazelwood Drive,
9.30 register. Come and let me know if your child arrives after the register is done.
First game is at 10.00.
NO DOGS ALLOWED.
PARKING - a good reason to come early! There is quite a big car park but once full there will be a bit of a walk. See details below on directions and parking from the Club.
• By Road • From the M25 • Head for Junction 12, exit onto M3 toward Richmond/ Central London for 6 miles. • Get off the M3 at junction 1. At Sunbury Cross, take the 6th exit onto Green Street. After about half mile turn right onto Croysdale Avenue, the ground is at the bottom of Croysdale Avenue. ( Sat Nav Post Code TW16 6QU )
• Train: From London Waterloo to Sunbury, trains leave every half hour at 12 minutes past the hour and 42 minutes past the hour and take an 40 minutes. Leaving the station take Green Street for a mile then turn right into Croysdale Avenue ground is on the right after 300 yards. •
• We would recommend Car Sharing where practical.
•We would request all visitors to refrain from parking in the residential areas running parallel to Croysdale Ave.
• When entering the facility all vehicles should park as requested by parking marshals.
• All vehicles entering facility should drive one way round, immediate left from gate entrance adjacent to the first line of parking bays.
• When parking in overflow (grass area) extra care should be undertaken , especially when the weather is poor as the ground preparations are still relatively new.
• When Hazelwood is reached capacity, there is very limited parking on Croysdale Avenue.
• Alternative parking is at:
Sunbury Park car Park, TW16 6RA, P&D, ~60cars
Fordbridge Road Car Park, TW16 6AW, P&D, ~60cars
Forge Lane Works, TW12 6EQ, ~70 cars
Sunbury Park car park, Pay & Display, ~ 40cars
MINIS SHORTS sizes 24" and 26" are now back in stock at our club house. £20
BIG GAME 10 tickets - deadline for booking this Friday 24th.
There is a link on the home page for more details and booking.
Sunday 3rd December, we are back home at Bushy Park with Wasps visiting us.
Updated 10:22 - 22 Nov 2017 by Lorraine Clarke