Minis Tour 2018 - Bognor, West Sussex
The planning for the Teddington RFC Minis Tour 2018 continues with over 370 folks touring! Deposits have been used to secure caravans, hog roasts and bus hire.
It is now time for the remainder to be paid. We have set the final tour price at £95 per person meaning that we require a further £70 from each tourist to be paid by Friday 16th February. We realise that funds can be a bit tight this time of year, but we still need those funds to pay for the rest of the tour.
The all important payment products can be found below. When paying please do ensure you select the correct sized hoodies. We will be organising collection events later in February:
Final payment x 1 tourist - £70
Final payment x 2 tourists - £140
NOTE: If you have NOT paid a deposit but now want to go on tour, please speak with your age group tour rep first.
What do we get for our money! (I hear you ask). Here goes:
- Two nights in a luxurious caravan at the Haven Holiday Park, Pagham. Again, right near the beach so fingers crossed will be good for some beach rugby
- Tour hoodie (for ALL tourists)
- Transport to and from Bognor RFC on the Saturday
- Hog roast on Saturday evening
- Food on the Sunday evening (TBC - likely BBQ)
Our all important host club has stepped forward and Bognor RFC have very kindly agreed to look after us over the weekend. The draft itinerary for the weekend is illustrated below.
Draft Itinerary (23rd - 25th March)
- Arrive under own steam to Haven caravan park
- Meet for Chairman's speech and caravan key allocated
- Evening spent with age group / bar etc..
- Morning spent on the local beach - touch rugby / training
- Lunch at caravan park
- Into fancy dress (theme TBC)
- Early afternoon coaches over to Bognor RFC to watch 2nd XV play
- After game, hog roast, age group tour songs etc...
- Coaches back to Haven Park around 8pm
- Rest of the evening as you please
- Head over to Bognor RFC for matches starting at 10:00am
- Triangular training/match series with Hove RFC
- After training, lunch will be provided for all
- Tour court
- Dads match
- Home time
We have been extremely lucky in securing sponsorship for the tour from:
Please do make use of these great sponsors!
Any questions about tour, please do ask your ask group representative.
Here's to a great tour in March!